Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm baaaaaaack!

I realize that it seems to all my faithful readers (I love both of you, haha) that I have fallen off the face of the earth.

Yes and no.

I went to Jersey and back, had a bachelorette weekend of shenanigans (Hunk-o-Mania in the ghetto anyone?), my first of two bridal showers (second one is this weekend!) and on top of that am making the first of many, many, MANY last-minute wedding plans (dress fittings, ceremony planning and hair-dos, oh my!) while caught in the midst of my coverage area's scandals, increased taxes and a fatal car crash.

Sigh.
In between the 12-hour work days and 45 thank-you cards, I am also trying to maintain a healthy, loving relationship with my soulmate.

And keep my sanity.

And fight off the cold/sickness that has given me a Man Voice for the past two days. I don't know how long until I wave my white flag at the NyQuil bottle. I just hope I make it through Saturday.

Oh, and did I mention my stepmother, sister, 9-year-old niece and 4-year-old nephew are visiting next week?

At the core of it all, however, I am so happy. I am blissfully content with all of the opportunities I have, the good health I've GIVEN MYSELF and the dozens of loved ones who make me feel like a princess.

I missed my blogging and promise to be back regularly very, very soon (with scandalous photos, perhaps?!)

For now, enjoy me and 4 out of 5 of my bridesmaids in Wildwood, NJ, and then us with my niece/junior bridesmaid at the shower. Oh, and a beach shot of me and my flat boobs with my favorite hat of all time in one of my most relaxed moments EVER.


































No comments:

Post a Comment