Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't be JADED. You know you DON'T WANNA MISS A THING. Just go CRAZY.

So what if I have some random SWEET EMOTION taking over my blog.

Just WALK THIS WAY and.. wait, doesn't that DUDE LOOK LIKE A LADY?

Right.
I've either
A: completely lost it. (officially)
or
B: just spent the last 30 minutes perusing Aerosmith concert tickets.

My options are limited (as is my budget), but c'mon... it's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry. LIVE. With all the phallic microphone stand moments and hardcore screeching. And the 50-year-old die-hard, drug-doing fans.

I only know how AMAZING they are due to the fact that I've seen them two or three times in concert, beginning as an innocent high schooler many, many years ago.

Anyone interested?
They're playing in Hershey (July 3) and Pittsburgh (June 24) this summer. And I'm really, really tempted.

Isn't life all about just LIVING ON THE EDGE???? :-)

(you knew I'd throw one more song title in there, right?)

1 comment:

  1. I'll go with crazy. ;) I saw Aerosmith once in Detroit ... they performed with KISS. Way cool.

    ReplyDelete