Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SSWS by the MoH

My uber-sneaky Maid of Honor Nicole began work on "Super-Secret Wedding Stuff" today. I know this because I was on the phone with her while she was purchasing something at some store for the bridal shower and/or bachelorette party later this summer.

But she wouldn't tell me ANYTHING.
This is what I know:
- That it makes it much easier on her that I'm going 50 and below as opposed to 51 and over.
- It/They was/were heavy.
- She bought them at the same place she purchased cute baby clothes for another friend of hers.

I love/hate surprises. I love to give them, hate to get them. Well, not exactly hate. But I'm such an impatient, curious person by nature that it just kills me to not know plans -- especially fun ones with my favorite ladies.

All I know is a weekend -- and I'm pretty sure that's because I had to take off of work. Otherwise, I would feel as though a team dressed in all black could come barreling in from the roof, repelling down ropes, grabbing hold of me and whisking me away.

Wait. Maybe THAT's what she was buying today.

I know it will be fun. And I know that I have a great, organized, hard-working Maid of Honor and really supportive and loving friends who are going to make and have already made this experience so incredible.

I'm so lucky.
And excited. I can't wait for a bridal shower, my bachelorette party, the wedding weekend and our beautiful honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment