Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's like the movie Sophie's Choice

Last night was difficult...



The Eagles played the Cowboys.


I've never been a die-hard fan for any team other than the Packers and even that's in jeopardy because of Brett Favre's recent switch. (Grumble, grumble.) My dad has always been a Cowboys fan. The man has Christmas ornaments with blue and silver stars. I mean, he's liked them for three times my lifespan. Scott, meanwhile, has an entire room of our house decked out in green for his favorite team.


So, I ordered myself an Eagles shirt to wear on game night, to look like I was really cheering my beloved's team on. A week before, however, in our work football poll, I picked the Cowboys to win.

Their 41-37 victory has me at least tied for first place in our poll after one week. Phew.

At least it was a really good game, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment