Monday, November 23, 2009

Hubby brownie points

My husband is even more fantastic than I knew!

It's Sunday morning and Scott wakes up before I do, probably due to the dogs begging to go outside, which I never hear. I guess he decides to stay up and be super-cute, because the next thing I know, it's about an hour later.

I've stolen his side of the bed and am curled up underneath ALL of the covers when I hear him clanking up the stairs.

Quiet, the non-morning person thinks to herself.

Then, a peek at the alarm. Grrr, it's only 9:30 a.m.! I remain silent.

Next, I hear him opening the curtains. Clearly you've lost your mind, boy! I think to myself.

But suddenly I smell.. wait, is that pancakes??? And coffee?!

Yes, yes it is.
Breakfast in bed from my husband. What a surprise!
(And it was absolutely delicious, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment