Seriously, did you read the title?
And you're still going through with this?
I really mean it when I say it won't make any sense to you.
Let me preface it with saying that I / we am/are just fine. I'm quite happy... but in a funk.
Some random notes I've jotted down over the past few days...
- Keeping secrets that should be fun aren't any fun because keeping isn't as fun as sharing.
- I hate hypotheticals, maybes, possiblys and wait-and-sees.
- When you're in a bad situation, it's hard to see the good. So why, when all is good, is it SO dang easy to find the negative?
- I think the name-changing is giving me an identity crisis.
Does my last name start with "M" or "Z"? I have no idea. You may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?
- I love all of the phone calls and e-mails with friends recently.
- My lunch today with Ms. A was awesome. I'm so glad we're friends. And I'm really happy for all her upcoming plans and hopes. She seems to be in such a good place. I just hope she doesn't move for a while.
- Ah! This is my first funk as a married woman. I hate it.
- Speaking of marriage, I am so in love with my photos from the amazing Teri. I can't wait to deck out every wall in our house with obnoxious pictures of myself (oh, and Scott) in gaudy Lenox frames (thanks, registry!)
- Scott is my absolute best friend and soulmate.
I love how good we've been to each other. In simple, lovely ways.
- Why did we decide to renovate our entire upstairs within two weeks of returning from our honeymoon???
- I should be sleeping.
But I have no plans for tomorrow (besides thank-you notes) so I can sleep in for as long as I want. And somehow that gives me the ability to NOT go to sleep at normal-people times and instead write a bunch of lines that don't actually make sense.
- I wrote this post in hopes that I would instantly feel better. I told myself that if I got de-funked, I wouldn't even post it.
(Thanks for reading this nonsense. I'll write some actual things that make sense very soon, I promise.)