Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I can't rule out strippers.

So my bridesmaids are planning something super, sneaky and super-sneaky for my bachelorette party shenanigans. I don't know what's in store, only that the excitement takes place July 31-Aug. 3. (I get my own weekend -- how cool is that???)

Here's a snippet of an e-mail convo with Jeannine today:

J: ...I mean, if I can invite her to Wendy's bachelorette carnival of fun, that is...
W: I love that you call it the carnival of fun. I'm also slightly frightened. Should I bring bail money???
J: Hell no, we're just gonna flash the po-po. What do you think this is, amateur hour or something?

Although most bachelorette parties become one of those "had-so-much-fun-I-don't-remember-it" occasions, I think this might be an exception. I have a feeling I won't be able to forget this.

No comments:

Post a Comment