Friday, May 15, 2009

Softball, springtime and slobber

Scott had his second church softball game last night.
I don't know how he does it, but he always manages to find a ball hitting a bat within a 43-mile radius.

It's nice to see something that just seems to make him so happy, so refreshed. Anyway.

Since it turned out to be a nice evening, the Proud Man and I went up to support the Dadster figure and enjoyed a nice walk in the nearby country during the guys' batting practice. This mommy figure brought her camera...

(although I wouldn't recommend photographing scenery while walking a greyhound along a semi-busy, hilly, windy road.)












When I got closer to this old barn, I realized the machinery in front of it was actually holding the building up.
Looks like the owner still uses this. Yikes!












Awww... isn't the big guy really cute?

Scott doesn't look too bad, either. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment