Friday, February 13, 2009

Me?? Superstitious? Oh, no.

I mean, most definitely.

I JUST realized today is Friday the 13th, thanks in part to my paper's A1 today. Crap. I hadn't prepared for this.

I should have done some meditation, or tried some other way to prepare for the Murphy's Law kind of day. I can't even imagine the status of my karma right now.

It's bad enough that I own a mostly black cat and will detour around ladders. But to create a day that's built all around bad luck -- it's almost more than I can take.

Luckily, I shouldn't have to leave the house today. Perhaps that will keep me safe(r). I can live in my own little bubble where it's Thursday. Or where it's simply the day before Valentine's Day.

Ahhhhhhhh.
I need my garlic and crucifix, stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment