Monday, December 8, 2008

A friend to wine to



My friend from high school came out to visit us this past weekend and it was just what the doctor ordered - for him and me, I think! We don't see each other often, being as I'm in central PA and he's slaving away in Manhattan and living on Long Island, but when we do, it's always like not a day has gone by. And, oh, the laughs we have!

Scott and I made our second trip to Fallingwater in the last 30 days and enjoyed it just as much, if not more than the first trip, even though it was so freakin' cold.

Somehow, the three of us managed to get a $100 bill at a little town steakhouse. We went through no less than three bottles of wine and caught up on everything and anything. Oh, and Drew single-handedly planned my wedding. You know, the wedding that is non-existent being as I'm missing an important piece of bling.

What fun! We miss you, Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment