Monday, November 24, 2008

BREADer than ever

We had a really, really productive weekend...

We painted the last two rooms in the house -- living room and dining room -- all night Friday. I experimented with my new bread maker and couldn't stop baking for two straight days... French Herb bread (which we devoured almost entirely in one sitting), Pumpkin Spice Bread for the neighbors, who shoveled our driveway in the first snow, then two more loaves of Pumpkin Bread, this time for us on T-giving, and homemade toffee.

For now, I have so much work to get done today and tomorrow before the real crazyness begins. My dad and Janet arrive Wednesday from NJ and are staying until Saturday. Then, Scott and I are holding Thanksgiving dinner for my parents, his parents and his grandparents.

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment