Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P is for Pumpkin

Hi, my name is Wendy and I have an addiction to pumpkin.

Yep, that's right. The scent, taste, look, even feel of this beautiful fall vegetable.

I came to this conclusion when I got into my car this morning and couldn't tell if that beautiful aroma came from my Pumpkin Spice Latte in my hands or the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin car scent.

This, only hours after purchasing SEVERAL Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin anti-bacterial hand soaps from Bath and Body Works with Kassia last night.

They say the first step to overcoming an addiction is admitting you have a problem. So, I'm obsessed with fall partially for its fresh, clean smell and the changing colors of the leaves. Mostly, I love this darned season because of all the opportunities to smother myself and my surroundings in the sweet aroma of pumpkin.

Mmm. That makes met think... perhaps when we start painting the new house tonight, we could consider one room to be a beautiful shade of, yep, orange.

Hahaha, just kidding.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment