Friday, September 26, 2008

'Cause that's what friends are for...


All I have to say is YAY for once-a-week "therapy" with Kassia.

A former co-worker of mine at the Lewistown Sentinel, Kassia and I joke that we literally went to Hell and back together at the paper. She recently moved to the area and we've been meeting once a week for dinner, Grey's Anatomy analysis and predictions and some good ole-fashioned OMG chat time. :-)


It's so good just to have a girlfriend in the area who knew me in one of my all-time lows and who is so much fun to be around. I think our parents are grateful we have friends, too.


Dad: I mean, Scott is nice and all, but you could probably use like a girlfriend. I mean, a friend that's a girl that you can like girl chat with.


In this photo: Here's K with a yummy Margarita the other night, just before she helped me drag nine rubber totes across Home Depot. Hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment