Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's the opposite of Bridezilla?

I am not controlling, bossy, rude, crazy, ridiculous, outrageous or annoying about my wedding. Not yet, at least.

I am, however, extremely obsessed with anything and everything having to do with dresses, hair, decorations, favors and anything lovely, lacy and loopy. (couldn't think of another "L")

For instance, www.theknot.com = my savior. I am on there every five minutes when I'm not working. I mean, it has thousands of wedding dress pictures! It has a budgeter, a guest list; it tells me what I should do and, more so, how far behind I am with everything.

Also, "We" has several amazing shows. On right now, "Amazing Wedding Cakes" If these sandcastle and purse-shaped cakes didn't cost a gajillion dollars, I would probably already have called the nearest establishment, even though I think that would be Chicago.

Controlling? Nope.
Obsessed? Bet your white dress I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment