Friday, January 2, 2009

Some random thoughts

1. In the photos of my last post: A - it's so obvious that I have fake nails and am desperately in need of a fill-in. B - It's also pretty obvious that the ring is too big and I'm too excited (and stupid) to realize I should make sure the AWESOME ENGAGEMENT RING is centered on my finger.

2. This wedding MIGHT go to my head -- and my parent's wallet -- but I will NOT be a bridezilla. That said, I've become a member to FOUR wedding Web sites, I've created a 258-person (!) guest list (it WILL be cut down) and I've started a Wedding Binder. Who said tomboys can't have fun with sparkly and pretty things?

3. Scott and I already act like an old married couple. On New Year's Eve, first of all, we stayed in b/c I managed to contract the plague immediately after becoming engaged. Secondly, I only had one glass of wine. Third, he fell asleep before 10 p.m. and I had to wake him up at 11:45 so that we could do the countdown thing.

4. I'm a bad person. I say this because upon seeing and hearing Dick Clark on his Rockin' New Year's Eve show, I mumbled, "Somebody get a gun and please put him out of his misery." What?

5. We go to a prospective reception hall tomorrow. We might have a date for our wedding!!!

6. I already have an idea for our Save-the-Date cards... and it's so perfectly Wendy-style cheesy that most people will roll their eyes... and then giggle. :-)

7. I wish my nose would un-clog for like five seconds.

8. Is "Ring of Fire" a bad first song choice? It's just got so much attitude. :-)

9. I'm running out of things to write.

10. I've run out of things to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment