Saturday, December 20, 2008

10 Reasons why this will be the best Christmas EVER

10. I am on vacation, officially. This time last year, I worked the weekend before Christmas and Christmas Day, driving around Altoona to see what people were doing out and about on their special holy family day... used car dealerships and movie theaters, oh yeah.
9. I'm going to be in New Jersey, the little land from whence I come.
8. Time with family and friends, some of whom I haven't seen in years... or ever.
7. I finally got around to watching A Charlie Brown Christmas, which I DVR'd 3 weeks ago.
6. Though I will miss the animals, we're lucky we have such wonderful people to watch them for us while we're gone.
5. I bought myself a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream to eat tonight for the first time in three years. It used to be therapy, now it's just comfort.
4. There's a potential for a white Christmas.
3. I'm healthy in every possible way.
2. Wonderful time with Scott, my best friend and soulmate.
1. The likelihood of certain sparkly things and beginning of a future.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment