Monday, November 3, 2008

SNL will never be the same after Tuesday

I gotta hand it to SNL. The only show capable of making fun of a presidential candidate, with said candidate in person, only days before the most-anticipated election of all time. :-)

First of all, I *LOVE* the Starbucks ad in the beginning. No, not because I'm addicted to cawfee but because I think their message is spot-on. I take few things as seriously as voting. While I may prefer one candidate over the other (cough, Obama, cough), I'd much rather you just get out there.

Anyhoo...
"Having trouble cutting through a tough piece of pork? Not anymore..."

"OK, listen up everybody, I'm going rogue right now..."

"I am not going anywhere. And I'm certainly not going back to Alaska..."

"Would I rather be on three major networks? Of course. But I'm a true maverick - a Republican without money."


Check it out: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mccain-qvc-open/805381/

No comments:

Post a Comment